Obelisk Consulting is highly capable of delivering construction documentation sets for architects, engineers, consultants and contractors. Our experienced professionals thoroughly understand the construction documentation process along with the BIM Modelling techniques that allow our clients to use of the information held within the model and documents throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Obelisk Consulting is currently handling a wide range of inputs received from our clients in the form of sketches, design intent drawings, 2d development application drawings and delivering the construction drawings with the right intent of details to communicate the project requirements effectively and efficiently to predetermined conventions.
Construction Documentation Process
Prior to commencement of any production work on a project, Obelisk Consulting creates a project execution plan in consultation with our client to clearly articulate the project milestones and deliverable timeline which forms the key working process.
· Thorough review of the project is carried out once the initial set of drawings / sketches is received
· Any project related issues identified are promptly communicated back to the client
· Weekly project meeting structure is setup to communicate the progress of model or documentation.
· Project co-ordination issues are managed in a collaborative process by way of weekly meetings
· Project setup is completed based on the standards and content provided by the client
· Quality Assurance is carried out on a regular basis to ensure we deliver to our client's expectations.