Obelisk Consulting is on the fore front of utilising Virtual Construction techniques to extract maximum benefits out of the Building Information Model.
Obelisk Consulting’s experienced project team will help you deliver improved visualisation and co-ordination by Virtually Constructing a project prior to tender or commencement of construction work on site. Virtually Constructing a project helps identify and resolve potential issues early in the design development stages with the objective to minimise associated costs and schedule impacts. Benefits of Virtual Construction include:
· Better design visualisation and construct-ability review
· Inter-discipline conflict co-ordination and resolution
· Construction Scheduling (4D) and Sequencing (5D) of project
· Site logistics and safety hazard analysis
· Facilities Management (6D) integration